View Single Post
August 17th, 2006, 09:07 AM
mrobinson
Quote:
Hello everyone, I'm new at all this so bear with me. I'm a single mother of a 2 1/2 month old boy. I have been suffering with Anxiety disorder and ptsd since I was 16, it was almost totally gone before I got pregnant, but while I was pregnant it came back with a vengeance. I hoped that as soon as my son was born I would get better but I didn't, but I was dealing with it. I loved my son to death, I did everything for him, i never got stressed or frustrated i was just anxious. Then at my 6 week check up I got the depo provera birth control shot, and within 24 hours I was crying non stop. I started seeing a psychiatrist and he has been messing around with my meds since and now the depression and anxiety are at the worst they have ever been. I don't have any feelings for my son, and I get anxious when I think about having to take care of him. I'm staying with my sister for now, and the doc says the meds they put me on should work but they take 4-6 weeks. I don't know how I am going to survive until then![/b]
here girl.. I'm Michelle.

Hon, I know right now it's hard to see past the moment. I hope you can see this place and the mental health board there are lots of girls that feel the same way and have been right where you are... We can talk about it here if you want.. I hope you find this place to be comfortable to chat.