View Single Post
February 8th, 2012, 12:45 PM
pronounced (day-lynn)
Kim, I can honestly say that as hard as the first few months were - lack of sleep being the main thing - for me personally, it was MUCH easier than the pregnancy had been. My pregnancy, though we had no specific or individual accidents or happenings, etc, the pregnancy itself was HARD. Plus, I was all geared up for all this scary stuff all the other twin moms were talking about - no sleep, no help, etc etc etc - and it was MUCH less scary and hard than what my expectation had been. Really. Pregnancy was harder. :hugs:

I'm *still* on the not-getting-sleep boat though, and I think that's making a difference for me right now. Like I said, it's not that it's HARD per say - it's just busy, and makes for not much time to do anything else. At all. Ever. (My mother brought me 2 outfits she wants me to "try on" about 3 weeks ago. They are still on the table in the foyer. SHe's aggravated. Not sure why she doesn't want to just come babysit so I can change clothes 2 extra times in a single day. LOL)

Thanks for answering!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!