View Single Post
February 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to *Cyndee*
Holly I feel you on this 100%. As you remember I went through this on having a second baby for almost 2 years and ended up trying for a year, getting pregnant and losing the baby just before 12 weeks. After that, it hit me that the stress, effort, heartbreak, was just too much and it wasn't meant to be so I really focused in on buying a home and moving on to other family goals that was important to us. Since then I know we are just meant to be a one child family and after turning 35, I've become ok with this (hence, wanting a dog now I think, but I've even decided to wait a year on that and let Maddie mature a bit more get a fence and become more financially secure before adding to our family). It's dumb to compare and I'm not trying to at all - a dog and a child LOL, but I really truly understand what you are going through and offer you support and love. Give it some time and try to relax on it. When the time is right, you will know. It's good you guys are talking and so open with one another. You truly are an amazing woman and mother. *Hugs*