Topic: Something new
View Single Post
February 10th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Alright ladies... I've got something new to throw into the conversation here...

My O day has been getting progressively later and later... anywhere from CD 20-24. Not good. My mom gave me something to take and I think it's working wonders!! She said all the ladies used it if they had trouble in the baby dept. when she was a little girl. I tried it for the first time this cycle and it's actually looking like I O'd on CD 14!! Something that hasn't happened to me in a looooong time!!

I'm hoping I'm not jumping the gun on this stuff, but I just can't help but feel excited and if it can help anyone else, I wanted to share. It's the only thing I've changed and this cycle is looking completely different from what I've been getting in the recent past. If you're having funky cycles and think it might need a kick to get it working again, this may be something some of you will want to look into or do some reading about.

Lydia Pinkham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't seen it at my local Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens or any place like that. My mom got mine (liquid and tablets) on Amazon, but recently found that her local Mom & Pop pharmacy actually does carry it. So if you've got a little pharmacy near you that looks like it's been there since dirt... you may get lucky. Otherwise, it's easily obtainable from Amazon for pretty cheap.