View Single Post
February 13th, 2012, 10:56 AM
* I <3 Jane Austen *
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988
Hello Ladies! Sam, Gwyn and I have been brainstorming and we have come up with a new Challenge / Game for you all.

REVISED CHANGES --

This is how the Match Maker is going to work -- We will have a maker make a siggy for another maker, and then you will send it to the host that is hosting for the month, we will then post it and the maker receiving the siggy gets 3 chances to guess who their Match Maker is. If the maker can't guess, we will then reveal the maker and the maker who wasn't guessed gets a special tag for their siggy / gallery.

Hence the title Match Maker Title -- Each month we will set up a thread of all who want to participate for the month. Each month you will send your pics to the designated host hosting the Challenge. You will have the whole month to make your siggy for your matched maker.

This is a month long Challenge, so you will have plenty of time to complete the siggy.

*This Challenge is taking the place of SSWC, because we just did not get enough participation for this in the past. *

I will post a sign-up thread for February in a few. I know, short notice, but we need to get the board hopping again

Does this make sense? If you have any questions, please post them here

Please let me know you have read this please

* And please sign up in the February Thread here. *

Last edited by JMC1988; February 13th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.