View Single Post
February 14th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
For those of us who have struggled and then succeed in conception. We now have a wonderful child and can already understand. So this is more for those TTC#1, but is open for any who need a little lifting of the spirits.

It took 3yrs and a MC for DH and I to have our son, so I understand all the frustration, tears, heartache, and feelings that you are broken or not truly a woman that comes with unsuccessful TTC. So know your not going thru this alone. There are others here who know exactly how you feel. We are here for you if you need to vent, have questions, or just need a shoulder to cry on when everything is weighing you down and you don't know what to do next.

DH may not always get it, he may accidentally hurt your feeling, he may think that you are putting too much pressure on HIM when really he has no clue the pressure on YOU. Just remember his hurtful words or his trying to FIX things, comes 1stly from his concern for you. He is your partner in this journey, but sometimes you need an outside friend that can be objective and still cry with you. That's what we here at JM are for.

But mostly know this when you do get PG, and then come to the end of your 9mo wait for your baby, then you get to hold that little life in you arms, everything is worth it. All that will matter is that tiny person you created. All the hard times, the struggles, the frustration, tears, anger, and feelings of worthless that comes with feeling broken instantly go away. You may remember that things you went thru, but the emotions that you had seem to fade away.

So even though it's not really possible, don't stress the small stuff. It does get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. We are all here for you, thru the hard times and the blessed times. We will cry with you and we will deffinately celebrate with you.

You are not alone.

~MommaHarvey

Let's Continue to uplift and encourage each other on this journey of TTC.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by Wishinfor2ndblessing; February 20th, 2012 at 09:15 AM.