View Single Post
February 15th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Expecting #1
CD18 2 DPO

My temp was still up this morning and my OPK was negative so I really think that's a good sign. The weird thing is, I haven't really had any symptoms of Oing so I am having a hard believing I did this month. Although when I got home and took off my bra my bbs were feeling a little heavy and the girls usually start to get sore around O so that definitely is a good sign. It's a good thing I got my BDing in this month but I would be a little disappointment to put all that work in for nothing!

I decided to make dessert for DH and me for Valentine's Day; well we were to full to eat it and just had some tonight....OMG AMAZING! It's called Caramel-Drizzled Pumpkin Poke Cake!!!! If you love pumpkin pie or pumpkin anything you will love this. Cake, pumpkin, chocolate, and frosting....what's not to love LOL. Really bad for you so I'm glad I got a good workout in this morning!

Valetine's Day was a pretty good day until we had a little scare last night...just as I was falling asleep I heard a crash and my kitten growling. I jumped out of bed and here she jumped onto my dresser, slipped, got her paw caught on my drawer, and then fell on the floor. I freaked out of course and she went running and hid under the bed. She started meowing as if she was in pain I finally got her out and she was limping pretty bad. I felt so bad for her and DH and I had no clue what to do or how badly she was hurt. So we held her and spent time with her felt her leg to see if anything felt out of place as if she broke it but it looks like it isn't anything serious. She is running around and playing like normal today...I just wish she would rest and stay off her paw. I am so thankful she is ok. So that was my crazy night last night and nothing to exciting to share today.

Forever missing my angel 2010