Topic: Simply Why?
View Single Post
February 15th, 2012, 11:14 PM
First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
Last month in January, I lost my boyfriend and the father of our baby who is due to be born anywhere in the 2-3 weeks. He wasn't fully excited about the baby, but was at least supporting me with my decision to keep. His death wasn't an accident or on purpose, but a mistake.

I must say, I am not sure how I will react emotionally once the baby is born as already in the 3D u/s pics, he looks just like his father did in his baby pics. And I also worry further down the road when he is old enough and starts asking questions about his father, how I would approach the subject. I don't want my son to ever feel like it was his fault.

I am coping as well as I can with my boyfriend's death, but its hard... I was in the hospital when it happened, and I got a text message at 8:28am from him, simply saying "Good Bye". I tried texting him back, confused with the message, but he never replied. I wish I knew WHY and if there was anything I could have done to help. He showed no signs of depression or even having that as a thought. He was happy, always laughing and his life was getting better... I'm just at a loss

♦ Jonathan Tyler Born March 4, 2012 ♦ 7lbs 9oz 22inches ♦
♥ R.I.P Tyler Scott ♥ Aug 27, 1991 - Jan 10, 2012 ♥