View Single Post
February 17th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It seems to be taking forever. I spotted all through yesterday morning, and then nothing. I had some blood tinged mucous this morning, but now nothing. I had 5 braxton hicks contractions last night, all in one hour and then nothing. I have had one or two today, but mostly nothing. I had spicy food for lunch and I've done two sets of stairs today (one set of lunges going up!). I'm going to go walk around the mall. I'm moderately irritated at my doctor. At my appointment on Wednesday, my feet were really swollen and she asked if I wanted to be induced. The swelling is now gone. I said no. She said that she's going to be gone March 1- like the 3 or something and wants to induce me before then. On the 28th or 29th. The 29th is leap year! No way. Her surgery day is on the 27th which is the only day I'd WANT to be induced because it's special to me and DH, so I don't think that she'll induce me that day. I don't want to be induced at all!! I want to do this all naturally. She called me stubborn. I'm not stubborn. I just don't feel induction is the right way to go for me... Why are they so induction happy? Sorry, I got off on a rant! Back to our regularly scheduled programing!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!