View Single Post
February 19th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
First off let me say CONGRATS! I remember the feeling of shock at seeing two also, and like you my first instinct was "Give me a book to read on it!" I have 3-4 of the different twin books, and I will definitely let you know later which ones I liked best when I can get to my book shelf and get them (I am sitting at my computer pumping right now, and I don't really remember which ones were which).

In the meantime, you came to a great place. The ladies here had lots of advice for me, and can hardly believe I actually might be able to offer someone else advice now. They are my first, so I don't have an older child to be able to compare the experience to like you, but I can tell you twins are great. Yes, I won't lie, there are plenty of days you will want to pull your hair out, and it is a constant, never ending cycle of things to do, but there are also so many wonderful moments too. I can't imagine not having two.

Anyway, I will come back and post some book suggestions when I get a chance later. In the meantime welcome

Psalm 139:9-10
]