View Single Post
February 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Expecting #1
CD22 6DPO

My temp dropped a bit today but nothing crazy. I usually have a temp drop 4 or 5 DPO so I was kind of surprized not to see that. I'm thinking my temp spike yesterday was because I woke up with 1cat curled up by my neck and the other by my knees. Whenever they sleep on my I usually wake up really warm.

I woke up to a sore throat this morning but once I got up it went away. I'm hoping it's just the weather and a cold is not coming on. I am also having cramping like twinges going on again. Not really sure why that happens but it alway seems to happen during the tww. Today has been a lazy day for us today. DH is doing laundry and I went grocery shopping. One of my New Years Resolutions were to try a new recipe each week, last week it was making homemade chicken quesadillas whick turned out awesome and this week we are trying homemade hot pockets made with pillsbury cresent rolls. The point is to try a new recipe is to try healthier foods or modify it to be least healthier than it normally would be so I'm excited to try this one. This way it makes it easier to stay on track

Happy Sunday too everyone!

Forever missing my angel 2010