View Single Post
February 20th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! I am glad the two of you are home, and I hope Seth is able to come home soon too. I totally understand the decision for formula. I remember the first month or so feeling like I was glued to my couch. It took 45 min to an hour for them to nurse each time and then I pumped afterwards, because Abigail was a lazy nurser and we were supplementing her with a bottle of bm. I swear my butt was SOO sore from sitting. I can't imagine how you could do that with so many older kids wanting your attention too! As you said you have to make the decision that is right for your family.
If you haven't already, definitely write to the fomula folks. I don't know which formula they are on, but I know Enfamil sent us two cases of the small cans. That lasted us for a while when I went back to work and we needed to start supplementing what I could pump with formula.

Psalm 139:9-10
]