View Single Post
February 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Love being a mommy!
I am so relieved; they found a heartbeat!!! He said it's early still but everything looked pretty good. Baby is measuring at 6 weeks although I am 6 weeks 3 days but he didn't sound like it was too concerning. There were actually 2 sacs but one was completely empty, so it looks like there were twins at one point. Kinda neat. I am just ecstatic with one healthy bean, so it's ok!
Our next appointment is March 8th at 4:30 pm.

The picture isn't the greatest but the big "blob" you see in the sac is a yolk sac and the baby was slightly on the left. It should look like an actual baby at the next appt!!

12 weeks 4 days 3D ultrasound

We scored this ultrasound for free because my midwife was telling me that this lady that owns the 3D u/s place is trying to get a qualification for the nuchal translucency test and she needs several ultrasounds done during the 12th week. So we got to go in and see our baby for about 45 minutes, all for free! We also got a dvd with the whole session on video and a bunch of pictures!
She said with pretty much certainty that it's a girl! Everything looks great!

15 weeks 4 days 3D ultrasound

The "official" gender determination ultrasound said GIRL!! She is starting to look like a baby as well!! And still measuring right on target; due October 16th, 2012!

30 weeks 4 days 3D ultrasound

This was by far the most amazing one! Wow, is she beautiful... We are in love and just can't wait to meet her. Once again, everything is measuring perfect and the ultrasound lady could even tell us that she has some hair already.
Our daughter was moving around a lot and kept putting her feet in her mouth and on her face. But we got some good pictures of her!

Eyes open!

Already a hippie at heart...

Last edited by bryan and nina; September 1st, 2012 at 05:04 AM.