View Single Post
March 1st, 2012, 06:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I packed mine at like 34 weeks last time..and going to wait until at least 36 this time. I do have some toiletries already packed/put together though; mine and some for DH, just in case he wants them. (With both boys, we had an extended L&D stay due to jaundice). I already kind of know what pjs/outfits etc I am going to take, but I won't pack them until 36/37-ish weeks this time, I hope.
LOL..I'm such a planner, its going to be hard. I still need to get some nursing supplies, extra batteries, and an extra memory card so that if one doesn't work I'll be covered. I'm planning on taking my tablet, my cell, and both chargers; which will cover me both during labor and after as far as things to do. I'm going to try to narrow down just a couple of things to take for her; but its going to be SO hard! I always overpack for everything. I hate feeling unprepared!

I'm also thinking about packing a "boys bag" with some snacks/games etc for DH & my boys for when they are there; but I haven't really decided on that yet. It would just be a small one though.