View Single Post
March 3rd, 2012, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not going to be a very eventful entry. Just dropping in to touch base

I'm still super tired. Who ever said you get a burst of energy in the second trimester sure did tell a fib! I thought I was getting that burst right around 13 weeks, but it only lasted a couple days! I don't really sleep that well at night, so I'm sure that has something to do with all this nap taking I feel like doing!!! Still praying though that the burst hits soon.

I've still been getting sick. Not as terrible as the beginning, but still throwing up. Another lucky thing I'm being blessed with. Not too many people talk about having "morning sickness" all pregnancy, but I guess it's actually common! Surprising if you ask me. If it's not the vomiting it's a headache or migraine so bad I feel like I could be sick! I really hate all this, but I know it's a blessing and in the end it will all be worth it. So I stick it out

PS.... only 14 more days till our anatomy scan!!! I'm trying to figure out how I can link the "banner" to my signature... but for now, those who want, go play our game!!! Take a guess at the gender, weight, and date/time of birth!!!
http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyMcLeod1

Don't forget to mention you're from JM