View Single Post
March 8th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I finally had a baby dream involving gender! The night before last I had a dream, don't know if it counts because the baby was more of a toddler, well 2 or 3 year old. It was a boy! He was walking around the living room and he looks at me and DH, pulls his diaper down, arches his back and starts peeing. The thing is, DH and I had no time to be mad because we were busting out laughing, because somehow his pee was hitting the ceiling hahaha!!

Then last night I had like 4 more dreams about the baby! 2 of them the baby was a boy, then the other 2 the baby was a girl! Man oh man, I was so excited to have a gender dream because many people say the mother to be dreaming of baby gender is usually what she will be having. Well, I guess it's not going to work out for me, unless the very first dream "counts" lol.

In the one dream I was so upset because every time my DH would pick up our little girl he wouldn't support the neck! I kept telling him over and over and every time he would look at me and say "I know! I got it" but he indeed did NOT have it.
The other girl dream I remember the baby had came really really early, it was completely fine, healthy as all get out, but because it was so early we were no where ready for it. We had no diapers, and all I could remember was having to use the 6 cloth diapers we have here and washing them over and over. I'm not sure why we didn't get any from the hospital, or go to the store to get some lol, probably because it was a dream, and dreams don't always make sense. In this dream I was also having a hard time with breastfeeding because no one had helped me at the hospital, and my baby had not eaten in 3 days! But, she was completely fine with it lol.

Don't know what all it means, and I really don't care if there is a meaning lol, I just love having dreams about the baby