View Single Post
August 18th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Veteran
Thank you all so much for your replies.. The encouragement I get from you ladies never fails to bring up my mood, even a little.. And, Beckie, you're definitely right. I do tend to withdraw when I'm having a hard time.. I make up excuses as to why I can't do something that could help.. And then end up getting myself into a rut where I am just so alone and don't feel like I have anyone who is willing to help me anymore. That's what happened in the months prior to my most recent m/c. I had shut out so many people that I had no one to turn to as my world felt like it was falling apart..

So, you all have my permission to call me on it when you see that I've really backed off and shut down.. I'm hoping that I'll have the strength to keep doing what I need to do to take care of myself, but just in case, don't be afraid to bring it to my attention!

Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart..

<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">"I wish you knew how much you changed all our lives. But I know someday you'll see, if only through heaven's eyes."
I'll always love you, Lori.</span>
</div>