View Single Post
March 10th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Proud mom since 12/27/12
I was due to start my period on March 4th, and i did. I bled all day that day very lightly (like barely enough to fill a tampon) and by the next morning it stopped. for the next two days I'd start this pink spotting about midday that would last until the next morning. Thursday, I didn't have anymore blood whatsoever.

on Tuesday, I started feeling really sick to my stomach and I had really bad heartburn all day.
I told one of my friends from work what was going on, and she suggested maybe I was pregnant, and that possibility has been on my mind ever since.

This period was far from my normal. I usually bleed for 7 days really heavy (I normally wear supers and this month I wore a regular that was still mainly white) and I cramp so bad I can barely get out of bed. This month I didn't cramp at all!

This friend from work suggested that maybe it was implantation bleeding, or perhaps a period during the first month. I couldn't tell if she was being serious or just trying to get my goat.

Now I'm really worried and I don't know what to do, so I figured I'd come here where there were some women who may have been there that could shed some light on the whole thing.

Thanks, and sorry for the TMI :/

Last edited by MissCandi; March 10th, 2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: left out some info