View Single Post
March 12th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, we have been SLACKING!!!! At least in the check-ins, lol. I don't know how you all are doing with the working out/eating. I know I have definitely been slacking with working out. I only went on Monday and Tuesday last week. I have been eating fairly well though. I started my USPS orientation today. I got up at 4:30 so I could shower, get ready, and relax before I had to go. The whole day was spent in a classroom type setting and it was a VERY long day! It wasn't terrible, and everyone who was there was really nice. But, I was exhausted because I couldn't sleep last night and got up so early. ZZZZZZZZ!!!!! I am pretty close to ready for bed now. I want a decent night's sleep. I am going to try and get to the gym tomorrow night when I get home, but it was definitely not happening today! On the good side, I am getting paid for my training and they are reimbursing mileage too, which is great!

What is going on with you all? Katie, I saw your post about your RE appointment!! Yay!!!!! I am SO glad they are doing all of that for you! This is a great step forward for you! Becky, I hope you are doing better. How have the gym workouts been? Any fun new stuff? Melissa, I am going to check out that fruit salad recipe! I have a feeling it's going to really get me in the mood for summer! How are you feeling? Have you been up to any workouts?