View Single Post
March 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went to the gym today too and got my a** kicked! It felt great though. After the workout, my best friend and I just laid down on our mats and chatted with the instructor. I could've fallen asleep right there! I totally agree with you Becky...it feels good, it makes you want to eat better, and it does make you drink less. I hardly ever want a cocktail now that I work out more. Not that I was drinking a ton, but certainly a lot less. I also sleep better too. Have you found that to be true?

Becky, I'm so excited for your +OPK!!! I really hope you get a BFP and that your feeling last night was spot on! Maybe it's mother's intuition! I would also love to be able to have Katie and me join you in the Dec DDC.

Things with my BF and I are good. We were going to get together tonight, but he has a lot of stuff to take care of and got a late start this morning so we'll get together tomorrow. I'm still recovering from my 2 long days of job training and today's workout, so I am totally fine with it. Next week, I'll be staying with him all week while I have even more job training so it will work out perfectly with my O timing (unless my body decides to go wacky).

Melissa and Katie, how are you doing? Any workouts? Katie, I'm sure working out was the last thing on your mind today. I'm so sorry AF showed...yet glad she finally did. I know that sounds strange, but I think you know what I mean. Melissa, how are you feeling? I think I'm going to go to the store and get ingredients for that fruit salad. I can't stop thinking about it.