View Single Post
March 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How did it get be the middle of March and I just got here . Shame on Me!

I backread a little bit and am just stopping in between baking cookies and dinner, so it will be short.

Betsy-Congrats on a great ultrasound!
Lenore- I was thinking of you last week when our seasons changed. I am so glad you are back, I missed you!

I also had laser eye surgery, and it was wonderful! The easiest surgery I've ever had and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. We are saving up for our kids to get it done. Based on genetics....all 9 will need it. My DH also had it done and loves it.

I gotta run, but hope everyone is well and I'll try and stop back everyday. Little Mr. Henry is a full time 100% job. He's been my toughest little one yet, but Andy says it's because he's spoiled

Fingers crossed, we have an offer on our old house. It would be wonderful to sel it. We took a major beating, but or so thankful for our new place and focus on that. We are closing in 6ish weeks.