View Single Post
March 17th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Love Being A Mommy
Uhm not ALWAYS. I didn't have a horrible first trimester. I did get nauseous at first but I wasn't throwing up constantly or anything... My REAL nausea set in like 10-14 weeks ish? I forget exactly but I know it was towards the end and I was so mad! Haha that's when I was throwing up. Exhaustion was my number one pregnancy symptom till about 18 weeks. I could barely get off the couch. I started to feel better but your never completely there. I can actually stay up a little late and finish watching a movie now unlike before where I was out at 8:30 every night. But I'm still tired... Not near as much energy as pre pregnancy. The second trimester is just different not really easier. (for me at least) I mean getting a bump is uncomfortable for sleeping and sometimes you feel you can't get up or bend over. Haha. My heartburn has been through the roof. That keeps me up for hours at a time. My boobs are constantly leaking. My feet and back hurt more. I think every trimester has its ups and downs.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011