Topic: Making a bun
View Single Post
March 17th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Still Trying for #1
Well today is CD1 of cycle number 8 and my LP of my last cycle was two days shorter than it usually is. Because of that and my frustrations, I have decided to track my TTC journey.

A little bit about my DH and myself. I am 24 and DH is 30. I work at a call center for Directv and he works with vending machines. I am also currently taking a break from school and I plan to go back in Fall 2012 to pursue a degree in Veterinary Technology since I love animals.
We have been married since October 2011 and we stopped using birth control in August 2011 when DH turned 30. We decided that if we were getting married that what is the point in using it? The first couple of months we didn't try; we were just in the stage, not trying and not preventing. So, of course, BFN's. I don't think I have POAS since Nov 2011. I just wait for my expected AF. If she comes, on to the next cycle. If not I test and I haven't been late yet, just early the past two months.

Anyways. Like I mentioned at the beginning of this post, we are starting cycle number 8 and I will be trying the pineapple thing and see what that does.

Last edited by mrsb1029; September 14th, 2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: changed title