View Single Post
March 17th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm tearing up just thinking about writing this. It's a hard life I lead. However, I'm truly blessed! I'm married to my best friend, I have 3 amazing children that I had all via c-section, and a beautiful step son who has my heart just as much as my children by birth do. My Dh is a commercial fisherman. 6 months out of every year, he goes out sea, leaving me to be with the children alone. The money is great
and certainly maintains our children's needs, however, I fell in love with him, not the money.
I'm on Cd6.. I just came off seasonique last sunday. I started bleeding on monday. I just checked my app to male sure I got the dates right. Prior to seasonique, I was on the shot from January till October. I bled constantly while having the injections. My Dh came home from being away since September In February. We made the decision to ttc #5 and got started as soon as I was sure my body could handle it.
I have zero support from friends and family on ttc #5. They think we're crazy and shouldn't try. My Dh doesn't care what they say but he doesn't understand how hard it is to have no support during a very difficult, scary, fragile time in my life. Le sigh. It'll all come together. I've got faith