View Single Post
March 20th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Bébé Cowgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishinfor2ndblessing View Post
I so would LOVE a Christmas Baby!!!! I am 4DPO and will test around the end of March.... If I get my BFP this cycle then I would be due 12/09, just 3 days before my moms 50th birthday....

to all the ladies hoping to join the Dec DDC!!!!!
Good luck to you - what an amazing birthday gift that would be for your mom too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_SMg View Post
Hi ladies!

My name is Allie, I'm between 8-10DPO and I've been getting faint faint positives the last few days! If i have a sticky bean, I'll be due December 2nd, 10 days before my mom's bday! I've got some FRER's and even a blue dye to try out later and see if something shows up better than the IC's.

Good luck to everyone! Fx!
Yay you'd be our first official BFP in here Allie!!! Go get that FRER and share some pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermansWife4 View Post
I'm waiting to o this week. My birthday is Dec 5th so I'm hoping for an early birthday present/christmas gift. If I catch the egg, I'll be testing on April 8th. I have all June bugs so I'm not very hopeful. Baby dust to all the moms ttc and find their happy place in here!!! Bfp vibes to all and a h&h9 months!
Good luck catching the eggie!! I hope this turns out to be a lucky cycle for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
I'm so hoping to be part of this ddc I'm on cd 21 and would be due 12/7

We've been ttc over three yrs...come on baby...literally lol
Wow, tons of BFP dust for you - 3 years is a long time to wait! When do you plan to test??

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)