View Single Post
March 20th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dot dot dot exclamation point question mark

So Dh and I haven't bd'ed in a week to the point of completion. We usually do twice a day every day. I think this a conspiracy to not knock me up this cycle! I know I shouldn't complain but I've been thinking about it. We've been WTC for a year (my idea, he supported it. I still wanted a baby but thought we should wait.) We got married and he decided he wanted to start trying. I agreed, thinking maybe the timing was better. He was away for 5 months, so we couldn't even try. We just decided at the beginning of march to ttc. Really?!! I've been wanting our next child for a year and at least 5 months, I've waited patiently, now we're trying and TOGETHER ENOUGH to try, and this dude won't even take a chance? Granted, he has no idea I should o this week, but still...I smell sabotage afoot! He might leave in May to go back on the boat. If he does, and I'm not pg, we'll have to wait until November to fully commit to trying again. We get to see each other maybe one week three times from May until November. This isn't looking good -.-