View Single Post
March 22nd, 2012, 05:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Still no completion and I think I o'ed last night around 9pm. I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. Can't conceive a baby without completing, right? I ended up telling Dh I was ovulating. Big mistake. I think I put a lot of pressure on him by telling him so I feel really bad about it. I'll make sure not to in the future. Tim says he wants another baby or two but He keeps telling me that it's in God's hands and I agree but I also know you need to bd to have a baby. D'uh. Oh well. Whatever will be will be.. It's only our first cycle officially ttc again. We've still got time. He keeps telling me we have time too but my whole thing is, My son turns 2 in June. By the time I have our next baby, he'll be starting potty training or will be potty trained. I change 98% of the diapers. He changes maybe 2 diapers a month, no lie and he fully admits that. Once Timmy is out of diapers, I'm not going to want to back track. We only have until June to conceive then I want to be tied. He doesn't seem to think I'm serious or something. Sigh. I don't know. God, whatever you feel is right for my family, I'll try my hardest not to complain and just accept your plan.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"