View Single Post
March 22nd, 2012, 07:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Another success story!!!

The saga begins in the year 2000, My hubby and I had been married for a year, and decided we were ready to start NTNP. After a few months we were moved into our new home and started to TTC full steam a head.

2 years later I finally saw a doctor that didn't dismiss me, she diagnosed me with PCOS and put me on metformin. Soon I was having regular cycles, but still no baby.

In 2005 we had a cruise planned, and I went on BCP's to ensure that the dreaded AF wouldn't show up while I was snorkeling with stingray. When we returned from our vacation I discontinued the pill. It seemed to have kick started me, and 2 cycles later I was pregnant with my first.

When our oldest was 3 months old we decided to start trying again, but I was nursing and AF hadn't returned yet. When AF did finally return I went back on a low dose of metformin yet my cycles were very long. I conceived on about day 68 of my cycle.

When DS#2 was 5 months old and AF returned we started ttc again, after 14 months I found myself pregnant again, I was so thrilled to be having a january baby, both the boys were born in september.

Sadly at 8 weeks we found out the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks and then a week later the miscarriage started.

WE started ttc right away, but my cycles were very out of whack. After trying a few things like vitex, and other supplements I managed to get my cycle back to around 40 days long. But it wasn't until 18 months later that I got PG with this this baby using soy isoflavones.

TTC has been a large part of my life for a long time, I learned things about my body I had no idea about. I learned how to chart, and what supplements do what to your cycle. We gained 2 dogs in the process because I needed something to fill the void of my babyless arms. But dreams do come true. I have 2 beautiful boys and 3rd baby baking. Good luck to all of you, I hope you all join a DDC very very soon!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

Last edited by 3Sapphires; March 22nd, 2012 at 07:55 AM.