View Single Post
March 22nd, 2012, 01:58 PM
Hi my names Katie and I joined this forum for advise and support.

I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant with twins this is my first pregnancy and it was unplanned but very welcomed.

Anyways long story short I found out I was pregnant at 8 weeks since finding out I feel like I've lost all my feeling towards my boyfriend, before coming pregnant I was over the moon in love with him and agreeded to marry him.

Since week 12 I couldn't take no more and broke up with him (we still rent an apartment together) I still love him but as a best friend and not as a lover every now and then I still have those moments where I think I am in love but are quickly wiped away or I'll wake up in love or go sleep in love.

Will I fall in love with him again ? am I still in love but these nasty hormones making me feel I am

He doesn't quite understand but is very supportive we've never had any serious arguments and he really truly is a great guy we where together for 16 months

I want to be a family and it would be nice to be together again but I just don't see it working out but I can put that down to hormones on my part lol

Any advice or support is muchly appreciated

Love Kate xx