Topic: cloth diapers
View Single Post
March 23rd, 2012, 09:22 AM
Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am a big fan of pockets both for my DH and for my daycare (which will be in a week ). I pre stuff them and they just have to put them on. I use fuzzibunz, with a couple bumgenius thrown in. I have 3 blueberries for at night and they rock. I am trying a blueberry with only one insert for daytime use today... I am hoping it works becuase I love the pretty prints. I am thinking about trying some WAHM pockets. I have only been doing this a couple weeks so I am a little all over with brands as I find the perfect one for us. But I am sold on pockets. The inserts fall right out when I am separating for washing. But I have heard of ladies who don't separate them... Stuffing isn't a big deal IMO. I am a total CD convert and wish I would have done it sooner and with my first two kids. I will probably give my stash to my sister if she has another baby and its a girl . I love the girly prints. I found Diaper junction to have good prices and a 30 day test run on certain brands so you can try them, wash, use and send them back if you don't like them. The CD board is fabulous as well Cloth Diapering - JustMommies Message Boards.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/