View Single Post
March 23rd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG, I could of wrote this myself Missy! Selena is 5mo old, and I still have 7lbs to go, ALL IN MY BELLY! ( I look like Im 3mos preggo, ALL THE TIME!) I kept telling myself it was from getting pregnant so fast after Mia was born, gaining another 60lbs after loosing her weight just minutes from loosing it the first time, lol!

Now I know its none of that......I work out 6 days a week, diet, (well for the most part, I splurge on Fridays, lol) and my gut just wont go down!!! Its that 40+ horrible, awful belly fat!!! Ive resigned to buy new work clothes, as this a** is not fitting into a size 2 anymore! I have just bought several new suits for work, all 4's. If I could only loose those extra 7lbs or so.......I would be in my old clothes!

I love all the advice in here, gonna try to add some of it to my routine.......I heard the planks are the only way to loose the belly too No more cookies for me and I need to walk away from the carbs! I have averaged about 5lbs a month since her birth, but it just haulted! I think I weighed 180 at birth, about 160 when I came home, got to 150 pretty easy over the next 2wks, then it was a struggle and fight to go from 150 to 133 (where Im now). I want to be 125! Let's do it togehter!

BTW, I have a 19yr old "nanny" who looks like she's the mother of my baby's, and people just assume Im the Grandma O well, nothing I can do about it, I just roll with it......

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!