View Single Post
March 24th, 2012, 03:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micksbabe View Post
Hi missy!! Just thought I would give you some advice I got from my brother (he owns his own gym and has done lots of schooling in the field) he says that weight loss is 80% what you put in your mouth and belly fat is the worst fat to lose he recommends doing pushups daily and not to do sit ups!! He said for abs you want to do an exercise called a plank he has told me many times (since I still have lots of belly fat from dd) that if I ever want to get rid of my belly fat I need to cut carbs out of my diet and eat very "clean" which is no processed food etc he recommends only shopping on the outside of the grocery store (avoiding going down the aisles) because that is the food that you need to be eating

Hope you feel better soon and is Scarlett really 4 months old already!!! That is crazy!! She is getting so big
Please tell your brother I love him!! I cut most carbs out of my diet, doing pushups somewhat and lost 3 pounds this week...... YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
Missy first off I cannot believe she is already 4 months old! Ahhh where is the time going!?! Second you still look AMAZING! And lastly diet is important but it's important to eat a healthy amount. Have you thought about doing p90x? It's a 90 day exercise program and I know several people who have done it and they look amazing. It's not too expensive and honestly there are a lot of places like craigslist or ebay that have it used.

P90X Workout - P90X Workout Review - P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workout Program - beachbody.com
We have actually had P90X in this house for over a year! Red has worked out with it and from what I see with him I would probably pass out in the first 10 minutes! (and he works out 5-6 days a week, every week) Have you ever worked out with it?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.