View Single Post
March 24th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof6lopez View Post
Now I know its none of that......I work out 6 days a week, diet, (well for the most part, I splurge on Fridays, lol) and my gut just wont go down!!! Its that 40+ horrible, awful belly fat!!! Ive resigned to buy new work clothes, as this a** is not fitting into a size 2 anymore! I have just bought several new suits for work, all 4's. If I could only loose those extra 7lbs or so.......I would be in my old clothes!
Size 4's????? Girlfriend you are making me cry... I so wish I could fit back into my 4's... I tried to put size 4 on yesterday and it just heckled at me. I am in size 8 - omg I can't believe I just admitted that. My size 2 and 4 jeans are begging for me to take them out of the boxes. sigh... With working 10+ hours a day with this start up program and Scarlett I do admit that I have not worked out a day since she was born. So it is my fault. Makes me want to start smoking again so I would lose this weight. I tried to get some weight loss pills from the weight loss clinic but they said my body index isn't high enough for the prescription stuff.

I refuse to get old!

Little Red Caboose - I think I can, I think I can....

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.