Topic: Making a bun
View Single Post
March 25th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Still Trying for #1
I know I haven't O'd yet, but I am losing hope because well... it just feels like it will never happen. My DH and I are both a little overweight and that's the reason it feels like it will never happen. We are newlyweds but we don't have sex that much :/ Sometimes there are months where we have sex maybe once a week, whereas, there are other months where we have sex every other week and this past month, well the last time we had sex was the day I O'd and it looks like it will happen again this month...

I am ready to give up TTC... My husband said he wants to but he said his body doesn't want to cooperate. Work leaves his body aching, could be due to all the driving he does on a daily basis. His weight could also be a contributing factor. It's always a "we'll see" or "maybe" when it comes to sex and BD'ing.

I bought an OPK which I have been using every morning until I start to see it go positive and I think I may have wasted my money on it. I even bought my DH multivitamins and myself a pineapple.... and I think it's probably going to be a waste.

I am tired of trying because of these things. Because sex is a maybe. It sucks and if it doesn't happen this month I want God to take away my wanting of a child.