View Single Post
March 25th, 2012, 05:32 PM
over the rainbow?
Hello again!

It's been a while, with spring break and then stomach flu! But I'm all better and caught up at school, so we'll see how it goes this week!

On the baby front, DH managed to plow through a good bit of TCOYF, so I'm hoping he does more of that soon. It's hard because we both have school and all of that, and I read a lot faster than him. But! We decided to get a few pregnancy books too, so those will arrive in the next few days too. Yay!

Also, I moved my ticker back two weeks because I'm worried about going into labor before finals are over or missing graduation. As my friend said, I'm planning like I'd get pregnant immediately, and knowing that I probably won't. It'll all depend, of course, on where my cycles are, but that's the plan right now.

We also said I'd stop birth control after April, so since it's a monthly thing it's basically one month left! Crazy! DH is really interested in me starting to temp early so we'll know what's going on with my cycles and everything. Since my mom had so much trouble, we're worried about it in the back of our minds - so to know beforehand what's going on, even before we're trying seems like a good plan.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!