View Single Post
March 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Your Name - Amber

2. DH name - Tim

3. Kids names and ages - We're a beautiful, blended, getting larger (hopefully) family. Dss- Kaiden (8), Dd- Tora (5 1/2), Dd - Aurora (2 1/2), Ds- (1 1/2)

4. Are you done or still working on that? We're currently ttc (by checking cervix and cm) #5!

5. Any other information you would like share? Every single one of my friends & family (or so it feels) think me and dh are crazy for ttc. We have a way to support our family. We don't struggle at all. It's not the finances I worry about. I am not worried about the emotional aspect either. I don't get their concerns. My mother in law actually said to me, ”Do you know what it looks like to have all these kids?! Are you nuts?!” Um....I think that if you didn't know us personally, you'd never guess we're a blended family. It's obvious our children are well taken care of and very loved. It's beyond obvious we're very much in love and devoted to each other. I don't know. It drives me crazy that I'm judged because of how many children I have or want to have. It's nice to know I'm not alone in feeling less than complete and wanting a large, possibly expanding family. It's nice to meet you all. I hope we get to know each other!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"