View Single Post
March 27th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont' have a smartphone either, so the lack of mobile stuff doesn't affect me. I just recently figured out how to sneak by the firewall here to get to FB, but if they figure it out, I'm sure I'll be blocked again. In which case I'll be a little more active here- it's one of my distractions to keep me going during the day.

Like Mel, I like the organization of the forum format. FB is all fine and good, but things move around weird and it's hard to know if I've seen all the latest posts. But being here is like shouting across a canyon- you can't see if anyone is over on the other side and if they are, it can take a while to hear the response. Not exactly the tight knit community we shared 1-3 years ago.

I may just stick around as a "host" so that it doesn't look totally abandoned if someone comes by and wants info or to chat. At least until they kick me out for not putting up enough posts! I just don't have the energy to try and guess about new posts that might be interesting enough to get people talking.