View Single Post
March 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Becky, what an excitement! Our kids have been trying to catch them....I should have sent them over

Betsy, hope you are feeling okay! Just remember your body is working super hard! I remember after my baby's have been born, the doctor shows me the placenta and I'm always amazed. Our bodies are capable of assisting God in a miracle. Relax and do something for yourself. Order in and watch some great movie.

AFM, not much new. Starting to let the news sink in I'm about 4 weeks I think, depending on how its figured. Since we moved, w are now closer to a different hospital, which is great, but they don't do waterbirths . The last 4 have been waterbirths and I was really hoping to do it again. My old hospital is about 25 minutes away. Not the end of the world, but gets far or all the visits. Plus, I just get nervousthinking of switching doctors.

Hope everyone has a great evening! We have 30 mph wind, but the kids and I still went outside....they just have to much energy to stay inside!