View Single Post
August 20th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies - I'm new to this board - 2 early m/c since May and 5w along tomorrow - so VERY nervous. I'm kind of looking for anything that will either differentiate this pregnany or signal another oncoming m/c. So, here's my question. I temped while we ttc'd and told myself once we got pregnant again I would stop temping as soon as I got my bfp. Of course, I'm a bit addicted to temping and so I have not. I'm 20 dpo today and am still temping - I was planning to stop tomorrow, but this morning my temp took a bit of a dive (it has been pretty steady between 98.2-98.4) to 97.7. My typical day before my period starts is 97.7 and then it usually drops to 97.2 the day my period starts.

I'm trying not to freak out - I've heard that temps can sometimes fluctuate while you're pregnant, so I'm wondering if any of your have experienced a temp dip and still went on to have a healthy pregnancy (or heard of this happening) - or whether you all did what you were supposed to and stopped temping once you got your bfp? Just curious...

Thanks!
Amy