View Single Post
March 30th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyLee View Post
We have lots of outdoor work planned for the weekend, too, and the weather is supposed to be perfect for it

Glad to hear the witch is leaving you!
Yes, the weather should be great! It'll be a little chilly tomorrow, which should be good for the tree project and buying our fire pit. Sunday will be a good day to get the grass done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
Just wanted to let you know that I'm stalking you
Thanks, Val. I've been bad about updating the group, but we're back at it again.. hoping for a miracle before I need to hide under BCP again!

Cycle Day 6
Wow, really? Time has flown I think. I'll be POAS in a week again! It's still the boring part of the cycle, but just glad that the witch is leaving, the pain is diminishing, and I can get back at it again.

I didn't work out last night still and I feel guilty about it. Then of course I have been CRAVING pizza like no other so we are getting that tonight. I only gained back a half pound since I've been off my routine for a week, but still, now I have to re-work that half pound back off, lol! I am still a ways away from my goal for June 1st, so I have 2 months to get this thing done!!

Happy Friday, ladies! I am thrilled it's so close to the weekend. It's been a long week!

Thank you brie_91 for this fabulous siggy!!
Our TTC journey: 6 cycles Clomid, lap surgery/ D&C, IUI, 2 x IVF; 33 cycles- BFN.
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
March 2011- February 2012: On BCP due to endometriosis.

March 2012- taking a few months off of BCP and we are TTC naturally.
We will re-evaluate another IVF w/FET try in 2013.