View Single Post
March 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2ls View Post
i am super nervous my daughter was 7#6oz vag birth and my son was 8#10oz and i had to have a c section with him not cause of weight or anything but because his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck and above his head so when they checked me they felt the umbilical cord and said basically if i pushed he would of died... and now im due in july and my dr said i can have a vbac but it took me a while to heal inside from my csection so im extremely scared of the results and im scared of what could happen...
mommyof2ls

I am due in July as well...Had 2 vaginal births, but pushed for 3 hours each and they had to use forceps and vaccum to get them out....My last one was a c-section, so I am really confused as what to do....I would like to try vaginally, but really am scared to death...My husband is just as scared as me and wants us to go for a c-section. He is scared that I will push for 3 hours like the first 2 and they will have to force the baby out, and possibly cause the uterus to rupture...I am really scared....