View Single Post
March 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Hun, whatever happens it's gonna be okay just remember that. Yes your young, but if you are pregnant, you can do this! But I agree, get on some form of protection. You said that if you find out your pregnant that in the long run your parents would be very supportive. Well, I think that if you sat down with your mom and talked to her about this "sex" thing, that just perhaps you might find that you can talk to her about it. She may not be supportive in agreeing that you have sex, but maybe she could help you on the route to getting on some birth control. Birth control is important for so many reasons. Not just to prevent pregnancy, but STI's. I would strongly suggest holding off and saving yourself for that one special person some day, but I was your age once too and I know what it's like. But I must say, I strongly regret those choices now. Try to talk to your mom okay? It will make a whole world of difference if you do. I think about when my daughter grows up, and if having sex is a choice she is going to make (a choice that I can't make for her), then the least I would want is for her to talk to me about it. Good luck and keep us posted on your test results!