View Single Post
April 2nd, 2012, 09:51 AM
over the rainbow?
Did my first temp this morning - 96.9! I always run cold (normal for me is between 97.3 and 97.5), but I was curious since our apartment was hot last night what would happen.

Otherwise, not much going on - just school stuff and Passover stuff. Oh, and the electrician needs to replace our breaker box tomorrow so that'll be fun, I'm sure. We blew a fuse on Friday night, and couldn't make it turn on. Turns out, the box is really old and it was just waiting for something like that to happen, particularly because the bathroom and one of the kitchen outlets are wired on the same line. He made it work for the weekend, and then came today to double check measurements and get permission to replace it with a different box (one with more fuses, I'm assuming). So that'll be fun in the middle of Passover prep. I'm assuming they will have to turn off our power for that too!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!