Topic: Clothes
View Single Post
April 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, so I know it's been a while since I posted on this BUT I actually found a Hanna Andersson and they have a store locally. I had heard of it but saw their products while shopping at Costco. They had dresses which I happened to love and at half the price the actual store sells them. I also found a body suit at their store so Sophia doesn't burn while swimming! I also went to Crazy 8 and bought hats and pjs, and leggings for like $2. I also shopped from Zulilly but it took them like a month to send out the clothes. Sophia grows fast, as most kids, and she's tall so I was afraid the clothes wouldn't fit her but she was okay. I also realized they sell some of the same brands that Buy Buy Baby sells like Penelope Mack. I also purchased some clothes for fall that were on sale at Buy Buy Baby. And I know it sounds like I shop a lot but I shop on sale and I buy stuff like a size or two bigger. For example I bought her summer t-shirts last summer but they were big so I used them as pjs but now she's using them as regular shirts around the house
Jenny, I do like unique clothing, but can't bring myself to pay full price because they do grow out of their clothes quickly. Not to mention I can't imagine paying $60 on everyday wear for a toddler that likes to play and wear food more than eat it