Topic: Healing well
View Single Post
April 4th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Marsi's Mommy
After surgery, Marsi got so clingy. I understand why. She only wanted Mommy and it hurt to snuggle and that made nights so hard on both of us. Her incision is healing quite nicely. One thing that I didn't realize was how pronounced it was going to be. It sticks out pretty far. I am hoping as the muscles start to heal and the stitches dissolve it will lie flatter. She is completely off of all medications now. Her last dose of Tylenol was almost 2 days ago! I am so glad they did this when they did because the school I teach at is on spring break so I will have been able to spend 2 weeks at home with her before going back to work (minus 3 hours from when she was in the hospital and last Friday). She is finally being able to wear onsies again instead of just button down both leg sleepers. I am glad because I have the cutest Easter things for her to wear!!! I just wanted to give you an update. Many prayers that your little ones get surgery soon and do just as well as Marsi in their healing!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!