View Single Post
April 5th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok I just need a moment to project my frustration so that I don't scream while I'm at work. I am currently working and obviously on the JM website reading some NCB stories. I am dead set on having my child naturally, no I haven't given birth before, but I already know that this is what I want to do and I am going to do it. Anyways, a bunch of co-workers started standing around me asking questions. Now trying to be optimistic about NCB, I told them that it was what I was wanting to do. They looked at me like I had an ax in my forehead. They couldn't believe that I wouldn't take drugs, "modern medicine is here to help you... More easier." "there is no way that you could do it." "once you get the pain of the first contraction, you're going to be begging for that epi." I am so furious. I tried to explain that your body is mean to do this, but they wouldn't have it. They just went on and on about how dumb I sounded and even took bets to see how long I could hold off on the epi. Grr. It's just so aggravating to hear all of the negative comments about NCB. Anyways, ha ha, this is my vent!

thank you to all those who've listened ha ha