View Single Post
April 6th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Veteran
@ishizela30 I'm really sorry for your losses, I myself had 2 miscarriages and then when I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter I thought that it wasn't going to last that it was just a really cruel joke being played on me until I reached my second trimester and then it started to get more real. I didn't really bond with my daughter until I was about 20 weeks after we found out that she was a girl. The first miscarriage I had was on May 10th, 2007 on April 1st we found out that were pregnant and we was over the moon joyed. On May 3rd, I started spotting, but everyone kept telling me that it was normal and it would be okay, but in my heart I felt something was wrong. On May 9th I had really bad cramps and feelings all day and then about 2:30am on May 10th, I had to use the bathroom really bad and I sat down on the toilet and after a few minutes I felt something come out, I looked in the toilet and saw my baby, my beautiful little boy he had his hands folded like he was praying. I was 12 weeks along. I never really knew if he was a boy, but in my heart I know he was. We named him Dustin Andrew it took us 6 months to actually name him. And I remember sitting in my car one day just crying and my mind was blank and something snapped me back into reality because then on the radio I heard "I'm up here with god and were both watching over you." I knew that it was Dustin telling me to not be sad anymore and now everytime I hear that song "If your reading this" by Tim McGraw I know that it's Dustin telling me that everything is going to be okay. And in the song it says "I won't be there to see the birth of our little girl, I hope she looks like you and fights like me." I think that it was his way of telling of me that we was going to have a little girl and that it would be okay.
On March 15th, 2008 we found out that we was expecting again and then on April 6th, 2008 we miscarried at 6 weeks. I know that she was a little girl and we named her Angel Lynn.
On August 5, 2008 we found out that we were pregnant yet again and then on April 5th, 2009 @ 8:05pm Grace Abigail was born. It was a really hard long road, but finally we was able to have our little girl and I know that it doesn't mean anything to you right now, but I know that your time will come for you.
The one thing that I hated hearing was that it would happen in God's time, I knew that it was true, but I just didn't want to hear it. I hated the world and everyone and I hated seeing pregnant women and it ate at me and I was so angry for so long until I heard that song and I knew that it was alright. You and your husband are in my prayers and I really hope that you get your miracle child soon.