View Single Post
April 10th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I will not lie to you, BF is very hard but very rewarding, I BF Alex for 18 months and I wouldn't change a thing.

Anyone have any tips for breastfeeding? Are there any classes at the hospital where you will give birth, if so, take them!
Tips for going from breast to pump? I have Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump and I love it.
Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump - On-the-Go Tote - Medela - Babies "R" Us
What was your breastfeeding experience? Like I said rewarding. It's very hard, and very frustrating at first, just remember that it's a learning experience for you and the baby and there will be numerous time when you will want to give up, but at the end it's all worth it.
Tips for storing milk? I used the Medela bags, they worked fine. I would lay them down in the deep freezer.

Also, I would recommend the BF board, I was there with BF Alex and they were great.
If you have any questions ask away, I'll be (and I bet many others on this board) more than happy to answer any questions.