View Single Post
April 12th, 2012, 09:57 AM
over the rainbow?
beginwhining/ WAAAAAH, I STILL HAVEN'T OVULATED. WAAAAH. /endwhining. Now that that's out of my system, my temp went up a leetle (97) but now somehow my thermometer got switched to celsius (I apparently did this in my sleep after taking my temp....) so we'll see how that goes. I hope I can switch it back. I really don't want to have to deal with that

I'm getting a lot of bubbles/sensation down there and bloating, so things are probably still happening. Hopefully. Thinking about the last cycle I did naturally (which was almost 18 months ago), it was about a week longer than expected (i.e. 5 weeks or so...) which would put Oing around tomorrow or Saturday, rather than last week. We'll see. Maybe even with all this wonderful CM I still won't O. But I'm trying to remain positive. There are other ladies that are getting theirs later than I am now, so it is possible! I BELIEVE! (in an Eddy Murphy voice and in a sparkly jacket)

Otherwise, quiet day here. Thinking I might do some knitting, even though I probably need to do school work. You know. The usual. Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday!

Read about Our Journey
Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
My fertility blog: Only Infertile

NTNP since March 2012, TTC since August 2012, HSG = one blocked tube, SA = normal, 1st RE 7/11 - took a zillion tests, 2nd RE appt = Tubal issue with PCOS tendencies, possible polyp, August 2013 - possible polyp, September 2013 - new job, insurance change! January 2014 - new insurance, March 2014 - new RE appointment, then surprise BFP!