Topic: Boy help
View Single Post
April 12th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone. DH and I are expecting a baby in September and we know he's a little boy. We are having some trouble getting a name list together. We already have six sons and so we've already used up all the favorite names we can agree on (which is difficult in and of itself). It's been a long time since we've had a baby boy though (We had a run of boys and then a run of girls and now a boy again). So far on the list we have:

Sam (probably Samuel so he'll have a "proper name")
Carter
Hunter
Duncan (Dh isn't sold on it)
Barrett (one of the few that we both really like, but is it too weird?)
Eli (okay, so DH hasn't approved it but I"m hoping he will)

That's about all we have. So far Barrett is the one we both like the most so that's the frontrunner though not set in stone. Is it too weird? What mn's would go with it? All opinions are welcome, but what I'm specifically looking for, is whether you think Barrett could work as a name (even if you don't like it personally) and as always feel free to add any/all suggestions. Our other kids names are in my siggy. As you can see, it's a pretty eclectic bunch. No real theme or cohesive sibset type thing...we just use what we like each time and enjoy honoring family (we're out of family to honor though!)

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com